IN*Fused is a high-energy 12-week workout cycle that builds fitness in a fun and challenging yet strategic way. Led by our certified coaches, classes range from functional full-body workouts to targeted training for specific muscle groups. Each class is different. Multiple types of classes are offered every day.
A typical class begins with active warm-up, then progresses to high-intensity training. Frequent active breaks and recovery intervals provide the variety that is essential to any effective exercise program.
12 Diverse, Progressive Weeks
- The root of all movement starts with the core. IN*Fused emphasizes building a strong, stable center for an entire week to ensure you are working efficiently and to prepare your body to reach your personal fitness goals.
- This week focuses on instilling pure, proper movement habits and correcting your alignment, while adjusting any compensations or abnormalities you may have. “Danielson! Wax on, wax off!”
- Training during this week is designed to challenge one side of the body at a time. It specifically targets your smaller, intricate stability muscles as well as your larger muscle groups.
4) BODY FUSION
- This week combines your well-aligned, core-strengthened movements and improved stability to work your entire body simultaneously. We reinforce exercises from previous weeks, too. (You may join this class as your first at Fusion Gym.)
5) FUSED** S T R E N G T H
- This week focuses on incorporating weights and resistance bands to build muscle, targeting a specific area of the body each day during this week.
6) P O W E R**
- This week IN*Fused begins combining strength and endurance with fast movements to increase power.
- Once again, the program combines your well-aligned, core-strengthened movements and improved stability to work your entire body simultaneously. We reinforce exercises from previous weeks, too. (You may join this class as your first at Fusion Gym.)
8) S P E E D~agility
- This week challenges you to combine pure speed with fast, controlled movements. Exercises will test your balance and stability, using techniques that ensure proper alignment.
9) A E R O B I C**
- This week focuses on building stamina and capacity to perform in all metabolic phases. (Anaerobic exercise requires quick bursts of energy, whereas aerobic exercise requires sustained energy over a long period of time.) During these workouts, you will use both, focusing on increased endurance.
10) OLD SCHOOL
- Remember how Grandpa used to work out? That’s this week. You’ll focus on raw, fundamental movements while emphasizing proper alignment and form.
11) U L T I M A T E Challenge
- A series of scored and timed tests are used this week to measure your own personal progress. Challenges focus on speed, strength, power, endurance and expanding your aerobic capacity.
12) Repair** R E C O V E R Y
- This week is a recovery phase with exercises focused on balance, proper breathing, body awareness and flexibility.